1. Middle-level management position, responsible for completing the main goals and plans of the company's production department, formulating, participating in or assisting the upper-level in the implementation of relevant policies and systems;
2. Responsible for daily production management and management, guidance, training and evaluation of subordinate employees;
3. Prepare annual production plans and production operation plans, and conduct production scheduling, management and control;
4. Responsible for organizing the formulation, modification, inspection, supervision, control and implementation of management systems for production, equipment, safety inspection, environmental protection, and production statistics;
5. Set up and implement the product schedule, production methods and processes;
6. Collaborate with other departments to ensure high production efficiency under certain quantity, quality, timetable and cost requirements.
1. College degree or above, mechanical related majors are preferred;
2. At least 3 years of management experience in manufacturing enterprises, and experience in the production and management of stainless steel atmospheric pressure vessels and pressure vessels is preferred;
3. Familiar with the departmental operation and process of manufacturing, good at production control and on-site management, and proficient in all aspects of manufacturing;
4. Familiar with production cost control, overall planning operation, familiar with production operation flow and process regulations, familiar with production quality control management;
5. Possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and planning skills.